You've got a lot on your plate... let us take care of the meetings and receptions!
The Gray Conference Center main office is located in the HJG building in room E-204. Our office is open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Contact Us Today to Plan a Meeting and Get a Personal Tour!
Call or email any member of our friendly staff today to start planning a private meeting and tour of the facilities at the Gray Conference Center. You can also request information and inquire about a meeting or tour with one of our directors. The Gray Conference Center is located in the center of the University of Hartford campus; visitor parking is located in parking Lot K with additional parking in Lot F, each with handicap parking.
The professionals on our staff will work closely with you to:
- Select and schedule the appropriate meeting space
- Arrange the appropriate setup and itineraries
- Schedule and coordinate all food and lodging requirements
- Coordinate the use of audiovisual equipment
- Provide information about the Conference Center, The University, The city of Hartford and the surrounding community
- Coordinate resources to help with registration, publicity, spouse programs, materials, etc.
- Reserve space for the meeting planner to conduct outside business
- Arrange for other appropriate support and services as you need them
- Prospect Avenue directions from exit ramps (on right): From I-84 West take Prospect Avenue exit.
- Turn right at light onto Kane Street, then left onto Prospect Avenue.
- From I-84 East, bear left at stop sign, then left at light onto Prospect Avenue.
- Follow Prospect Avenue north to its end on Albany Avenue.
- Turn right onto Albany Avenue, then sharp left at the light to Bloomfield Avenue, Rt. 189.
- The campus is a half-mile on the right.